A. No gambling is allowed on Club premises.
B. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Club's grounds
C. The "No Parking" signs must be obeyed. Automobiles should not be parked in the turnaround and circle at the top of the hill even for only a few minutes. The four parking spaces nearest to the Gate House entry are reserved for Members with authorized handicapped stickers. The parking are off the back road behind the Clubhouse is reserved for Staff parking only.
D. The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible Member.
E. Food and beverages may not be be consumed on the concrete apron bordering the pool.
F. Facilities for outdoor cooking are provided by the Club. The four grills are operated on a first-come, firs-served basis. Those bringing their own grills must use them in the same area.
G. Trash and unnatural debris should be deposited in trash receptacles. Cigarette butts should be replaced in butt cans rather than being left on the grass. Recyclable cans, plastic bottles, and newspaper should be deposited in recycling containers located near the snack bar.
H. Automobiles should be operate cautiously on the driveway and in parking lots and speeds should not be in excess of 10 m.p.h.
I. Bicycles should also be operated with caution, particularly when being driven down the driveway toward Midland Avenue.
J. The Club will not be responsible for loss of or damage to personal property.
K. Skateboards are prohibited on the Club grounds.
L. Volume of radios must be kept at a level which will not disturb other members.
> Rules specifically related to the tennis courts...
> Rules specifically related to the swimming pool...
A few pool guidelines:
- Any games (basketball, nerf ball, tag, etc.) in or around the pool, may be suspended by the lifeguard on duty in the interest of safety.
- Children who are not toilet trained are not allowed in the main pool under any circumstances.
- The use of artificial flotation devices in either pool is prohibited.
- All children must pass a "Deep-water Test" prior to entering the deep-end of the pool or the diving area.
- The priority of the lifeguards is the safety of the swimmers in the pool. All questions should be directed to an "off duty" lifeguard or the Club Manager.
- No lawn chairs are allowed on the pool deck. Only ground level beach chairs are allowed around the kiddie pool