HOURS OF OPERATION 2016
-Memorial Day Weekend 10 am until 8 pm or dusk (whichever comes first)
-Weekdays from May 31st through June 17th 2 pm until 6 pm (Fridays until 8 pm or dusk)
-Weekdays from June 20th through June 24th 12 noon until 6 pm (Friday until 8 pm or dusk)
-The pool is open from 10 am until 8 pm or dusk (whichever comes first) after June 25th
-Tennis: from 8am to Dusk
-Lap Swimming: Tuesdays & Thursdays starting June 28th 6 am-8 am
every day 10-12 and 6-8 pm
Weekends & Holidays
Children (2-15) $10.00
Adults (16+ ) $12.00
Children (2-15) $8.00
Adults (16+ ) $10.00
Important Pool cards must be presented at the gatehouse. Any questions about pool cards may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members will be charged $5.00 for replacement cards.
1. The dates and hours that the Pool is in operation both prior to and after school closed for the Summer will be posted on all bulletin boards. They are also noted in the Letter sent annually to the Membership in May. Dates and hours of operation for Tennis are also identified in the same manner.
2. Children under 14 must leave the Club at 6 p.m. unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. Monday through Friday a portion of the pool may be set aside for group lessons from 10 a.m. to 12 noon or individual swimming lessons from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
4. The pool will be closed when necessary for maintenance.
5. On occasion, and with advance notice, the pool may be closed for a period of a few hours for the purpose of a swim team meet. The schedule of these swim team meets is posted on the bulletin boards.
1. Membership cards issued to family members must be presented at the Gate House for admission to the Club. No one will be admitted without a membership card, unless the card has been lost.
2. If a membership card has been lost, it will be necessary to sign a logbook at the Gate House for admission until anew card has been issued. There will be a nominal fee for the replacement of a lost card. Notify the Club Manager that a replacement is needed.
1. A guest privilege consists of admission for one person for one day.
2. Members must accompany their guests at all times and are responsible for their guest's observance of Club rules.
3. Members must complete guest passes at the Gate House upon entry to the Club, including the guest's name, member's name and bond number. Fees for lessons and guests will be rendered twice during the pool season.
4. Guests 16 years of age and over will be charged at the adult rate.
5. Office parties are not permitted. Guests in excess of eight (8) at any one time, will not be permitted without prior approval of the Club Manager.
Health and Safety Regulations
1. Showers must be taken prior to swimming.
2. Showers and faucets must be turned off after use.
3. No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
4. Footwear may not be worn on the concrete apron bordering the pool.
5. Any games (basketball, nerf ball, tag, etc.) in or around the pool, may be suspended by the lifeguard on duty in the interest of safety.
6. Smoking is not permitted on the concrete apron bordering the pool.
7. No pets are allowed on Club premises.
8. Admission may be refused to anyone with skin abrasion, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections, or wearing bandages.
9. Expectoration or nose blowing in the pool is prohibited.
10. The Club Manager may suspend diving from the boards and lap swimming during crowded periods if is judged to be necessary in the interest of safety.
11. All members, including children, shall use the pool and other Club facilities at their own risk. Children under 8 years old will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
12. The Club reserves the right to limit swimming by children to avoid over-fatigue.
13. Children who are not toilet trained are not allowed in the main pool under any circumstances.
14. Only standard swimming attire is permitted in the pool and levis, sweat pants, cut-offs, etc. are not allowed.
15. The use of artificial flotation devices in either pool is prohibited.
16. All children must pass a "Deep-water Test" prior to entering the deep-end of the pool or the diving area.
17. The priority of the lifeguards is the safety of the swimmers in the pool. All questions should be directed to an "off duty" lifeguard of the Club Manager.
18. No lawn chairs are allowed on the pool deck. Only ground level beach chairs are allowed around the kiddie pool.
The policy for inclement weather at the Tarry Crest Pool is as follows:
At the sound of thunder the lifeguard or the pool manager will announce the pool is closed. From the last sound of thunder, the pool will remain closed for at least 30 minutes. The safety of our members is our paramount concern, so the pool may be closed before the first sound of thunder if the lifeguard or pool manager feels there is a risk of injury to any person using the facility.