Before and After Season
1. Courts will open from 7:00 a.m. to Dusk.
2. Entry will be via the outside path.
3. Sign name, and time that play commences on clipboard attached to gate on each court.
4. Sign guest's name and Member's bond number.
5. Proper tennis attire should be worn, including flat sole sneakers. "Proper tennis attire" does not include the following: basketball sneakers or any other type of sneaker that has a patterned or textured sole; Bermuda shorts; swim trunks; cut-off dungarees or other ragged edge shorts; t-shirts (normally used as undergarments).
In Season (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
1. Courts will be open from 7 a.m. to dusk. Prior to the close of schools, entry will be via the outside path until 12 noon. From Noon until 6 p.m. entry will be via the front gate. After 6 p.m., entry will be via the outside path. After schools are closed for ht summer, entry will be via the front gate from 8 a.m. on.
2. The operation of the courts (including the interpretation and enforcement of rules, the scheduling of play and the determination of whether or not the courts are playable in terms of weather and maintenance conditions) will be under the supervision of the Tennis Instructor and other Staff Members on duty. Complaints or comments should be directed to the Club Manager or Assistant Manager.
3. Member's guests are welcome to use the courts on the same basis as use of the pool, including the Member's responsibility for his guest's observance of the Club rules and regulations. Guest passes should be completed in the Gate House as outlined under "Pool Rules, C."
4. Proper tennis attire should be worn, including flat sole sneakers. See Part A, Number 5 above in Tennis Rules section.
5. Names of all players and the time that play commences must be indicate on the Sign-up sheet before taking the court. There are no exceptions to this rule.
6. If all courts are occupied, members should sign names on the Waiting List.
7. When players are waiting one player is limited to 30 minutes; two or three players are limited to 45 minutes; and four players are limited to one hour. Singles play will have equal opportunity with doubles play.
8. When assigned to play, players should cross their names off the Waiting List and sign their names on the Sign-up sheet.
9. On request, the Instructor shall advance on the Waiting List the name of a player who has not played that day over the names of players who have played twice previously that day.
10. All players should proceed to the courts when it is available for play. Players on the court should be allowed to finish the game in progress. Players coming off the court who wish to play again should sign the Waiting List, unless there is another court available and there are no names on the Waiting list.
11. Play will be on a first-come, first-play basis, with the following exceptions.
12. A Junior player may elect to participate in any one of the men's or women's tournaments; however, if they elect to do so, they will forfeit their right to participated in any of the junior tournaments held during the same pool season.